This one of the most powerful features of the portal. Often times you need to bulk inport configuration items from other accounts or if you're just getting set-up so you don't have to add each one individually. An example is if you have 1000 scan points to set-up or 15 forms you have from another account and you don't want to have to enter them one by one. mobotour's powerful import feature enables bulk importing quickly and easily.
**Note, it is best practice to create one record and exporting to create a great template for the import. **
- Log into your mobotour account using your account username and password
- Under 'Configuration' click on the feature you would like to bulk import
- Add a single record -- example: Add a scan point and select it, then select the icon
- In the drop down select "export"
- Open the exported file and either add a row or modify an existing row. Do not change the column structure.
- Save the file
- Click on the configuration item on the left you want to import (ie, devices, scan point management, tags, forms etc...)
- Click the icon once again
- Click the 'Choose file' button
- Browse to the file you saved
- Click 'Import File'