The report scheduler allows you to send critical information internally and externally on a time scheduled interval. We intentionally segment data submission from the mobile workforce to keep a simple, uncluttered report structure that is meaningful.
- Log into the mobotour portal with your account username and password
- Click the 'Schedule Reports' link on the left
- Click the 'Add' button at the top right
- Fill in all required fields which have a red asterisk to the right of the field
- Fill in advanced options if you'd like Advanced Options
- Click the 'Schedule Report' button (this is equivalent to save).
- Report Name = Name of the report you search inside the portal
- Report Type = type of data submitted from the mobile device
- Report Period (Days) = up to 7 days on one report
- Recurrence = how often do you want to send. We don't go past 7 days due to performance
- Report To = individuals that receive (comma separated)
- Time Zone = enter the time zone you're in
- Schedule Start Date = when should the scheduling begin
- PDF/HTML = if you choose PDF it's an attachment - if you choose HTML then you receive a link
- Activate = Is this active or not
- Customer Report Name = The name that will be visible on the report that is received.
- Advanced Options = This will be another article, more control over the body of email, date range, historical reporting and others